Becoming a captain in fifa 20 my player career mode

by nilesa14

Original Post

Re: Becoming a captain in fifa 20 my player career mode

★★★ Newbie
@LeighJr1805 according to YouTube videos I’ve seen i think you need to be over 85 rated (preferably in the 90’s) then win the golden boot, league, champions league and cup. Basically single handedly winning a treble for you club. I think they should make it easier
Message 11 of 31 (4,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@the_Holicx There is one possible way but it’s annoying. You make your own player outside of the actual career mode and then go on the the team sheet and make the player the captain and edit the formation so your player will fit into its natural position, I’ve tried this and sometimes it works but more the less not
Message 12 of 31 (4,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LeighJr1805 Oh yeah that cam happen, if they chose you to be the reserve captain then if you just purposely send of the captain, you’ll get the arm band, for the rest of the match. Don’t do this to many times because on some occasions (this happens to me) they sell the captain cuz he got 100 red cards in a matter of a few seasons and replace him with someone better and you loose the second captaincy thing
Message 13 of 31 (4,867 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jimmarshall I’m not sure I am now 10 seasons in , 97 rating I’ve had 400+ appearances I’ve played for 2 clubs and I haven’t been nominated for the ballon d’or
Message 14 of 31 (4,770 Views)

★★★ Novice
@wolfiebtw I am 97 rating and I haven’t been nominated
Message 15 of 31 (4,767 Views)

★★★ Novice
@wolfiebtw Well today I am 10 season in 9 seasons playing for Liverpool and I was captain of Portugal for the Euros but when i saved my fam and moved to Barcelona for 387 million as a 97 rated player it removed me at captain of my national team but when I backed out and when back to Liverpool I was captain of my national side again
Message 16 of 31 (4,766 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@LeighJr1805 just another reason why the game in CM is broken.
Message 17 of 31 (4,752 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jimmarshall Ano you can’t be a CM !! When I make a career as a CAM I get played ST or CDM and as a CDM I get played CB or CAM😂😂😂
Message 18 of 31 (4,730 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jimmarshall Don’t every sub your self off in a game , as it effects all of your chances for Ballon D’or and player of the month
Message 19 of 31 (4,729 Views)

★ Apprentice

Initially I thought it wasn't possible, but to my surprise, halfway through my first season at Real Madrid with a 96 rated CAM i noticed i had the captain's armband in a UCL match (even in the final when my player was the one lifting the trophy)

This is now 8 years into my PCM, but i can confirm it is possible, although pretty random chance wise

Message 20 of 31 (4,451 Views)