a way out audio

by KaptainFlakes69

Original Post

a way out audio

★★★ Newbie

My friend and I are trying to play A way out on remote play. my audio works fine but his had a loud static in his headset. How do we fix this.

Message 1 of 5 (1,181 Views)

A Way Out No Dialogue Audio

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have for the past year been having an audio issue with A Way Out that seems to have no solution. The headset I have is the Arctis 7, and every time that I try to play A Way Out I can hear all sound, music, ambience, but not dialogue. I have encountered other people who have had this issue and tried every solution they have proposed, but nothing has worked. Me and a friend have tried playing the game multiple times over the course of the last year and every single time we do this issue occurs again.

Message 2 of 5 (1,051 Views)

Re: A Way Out No Dialogue Audio

Community Manager

Hey @Dragonhuntera16 @KaptainFlakes69 Can you try the steps other mentioned in this thread?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, that was one of the things that I tried originally when I was searching for a fix. Because of the headset I have (the arctis 7) the computer doesn't give me the option to configure It and change between stereo and surround. When I used the steelseries app to do the same thing though, regardless of if it was set to surround or stereo the issue remained the same, no dialogue, while all other audio could be heard.

Message 4 of 5 (994 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Dragonhuntera16 Are you on Windows 10 or 11? Would it be possible to get a DxDiag?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (966 Views)