Unravel Two Problem

by sLoOW1224

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unravel Two Problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello to everyone. I have the Unravel 2 game on Steam, my Origin account is linked but the problem when i press Play from Steam, the Origin Game Library it says: "The game Unravel Two does not appear to be installed. Please install it or try relaunching the game." I reinstalled the game many many times, but i still dont know what to do in this case. How can it say the game is not installed when it is installed from Steam in my PC? I have also when i bought the game, a Unravel Two - Key DLC. I'm guessing this should let me play the game or I need somehow to be able to see the key to activated in Origin Library ? I dont get it ....

Message 1 of 3 (1,907 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unravel Two Problem

Community Manager

Hi @sLOopsW1224 Can you try to Clear Origin Cache and Verifying the game via Steam and check if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,856 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @sLOopsW1224 Can you try to Clear Origin Cache and Verifying the game via Steam and check if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (1,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've already try all the ways to make the game start. I spend a day restarting/clearing/reinstalling etc. Belive me, nothing work so far. I saw as well an option in Origin platform, and it was to activate the product with the code from the game. The thing is, the game was already activated when I bought it on Steam, and I can't get it again once was activated, you know what I mean ? So, another way to make the game work can it be ?

Message 3 of 3 (1,823 Views)