Stuck on "Connecting to platform"

by Piecemaker118

Original Post

Re: Rocket Arena Steam PC stuck connecting to platform

★★★★★ Newbie

Doesn't help at all, I have the same issue, and I'm still wating to fix it... I contacted an agent and he told advanced options to solve it but didn't work

Message 11 of 19 (2,857 Views)

rocket arena, connecting to platform

★★ Novice

hey im trying to play rocket arena and im stuck on the main menu 4/11 connecting to platform, ive re loaded it and steam but it doesnt work

Message 12 of 19 (2,868 Views)

Re: rocket arena, connecting to platform

Community Manager (retired)

Hey,

I merged a few post regarding this issue in this thread.

@leovillecas @AtkoAJ Could you try the steps outlined in the solution and see if that helps?

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 19 (2,815 Views)

Re: Stuck on "Connecting to platform"

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David hi David, I've been trying to play with a friend on PC and she's on Xbox. I'm trying to connect my EA account with Xbox account, but EA on PC takes me to this error: {"error":"Internal server error","error_description":null,"error_code":null,"code":107019}

I'm unable to play online on It Takes two co-op because I can't download it through Xbox app. I tried to follow those steps but nothing helped.

Thanks,
Message 14 of 19 (2,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LopsRG im having the same issue, you have the solution ?
Message 15 of 19 (1,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope, I managed to talk to EA's support, but apparently the error is in Xbox's end. I never got the chance to get in touch with their support, though. Maybe that could work.

Message 16 of 19 (1,632 Views)

★★ Novice

Quando contactei o suporte da Microsoft, me informaram que o problema era com a EA, pois eu consigo baixar os jogos da Game Pass normalmente. Quando entrei em contato com o suporte da EA, me informaram para trocar a senha que poderia resolver, porém o problema continuou. Após isso, disseram que o problema era na Microsoft porque não constava passe ativo na minha conta.

Message 17 of 19 (1,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

+1 for better reach.
Having the same issue.

I ran Xbox on 3 different PC and tried to establish a connection. I don't think this is a bug in the app but instead an issue with backend connectivity. Maybe a broken API, something f'ed up on EA and Xbox's connection, or a political war..

Please share if anyone found a resolution.

Message 18 of 19 (969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It has been months and I still suffer from the same problem. It appears they don't intend to solve the problem.

Message 19 of 19 (523 Views)