Stuck on "Connecting to platform"

by Piecemaker118

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on "Connecting to platform"

★★★ Newbie

Issue when "connecting to platform." The game just gets stuck on step 4 since the moment i bought the game. with error:

{"error";"Internal server error"."error_description":null,"error_code":null,"code":107019}

I've seen many people mentioning this with the only reply being "look at connection guide" we've all tried those changes/methods it does not help with fixing this error.

Message 1 of 19 (29,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on "Connecting to platform"

Community Manager

Hi guys, it sounds like this might be an account-related issue. Can you reset the password for the EA account linked to your console account?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

This will usually be the same EA account that you're using here, but sometimes folks will have a different account for their console games. In that case, go to help.ea.com, log out, then log in using the login option for your particular console. You'll then be on the correct account, and you can send the password reset request. 

Thanks, I hope this helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 19 (29,270 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@Piecemaker118 Good luck with support.. Doesn't seem like EA knows how to fix the problem
Message 2 of 19 (29,469 Views)

★★ Novice

EA wont help me because I bought the game through Steam and Steam wont help me because they didn't make the game. I kid you not. Currently trying to refund on steam so i can purchase through EA so they can help troubleshoot.

Message 3 of 19 (29,430 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey there, @Piecemaker118 @FoxxMcKloud @fifa14luda

What platform are you on?

/Atic
Message 4 of 19 (29,364 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does anyone have a resolution. I bought the game on disc  so it cant be returned

Message 5 of 19 (29,329 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, it sounds like this might be an account-related issue. Can you reset the password for the EA account linked to your console account?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

This will usually be the same EA account that you're using here, but sometimes folks will have a different account for their console games. In that case, go to help.ea.com, log out, then log in using the login option for your particular console. You'll then be on the correct account, and you can send the password reset request. 

Thanks, I hope this helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 19 (29,271 Views)

★★ Novice

Im on PC. I have the game through Steam though

Message 7 of 19 (29,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@fifa14luda Changing my EA password fixed this issue guys
Message 8 of 19 (29,197 Views)

Rocket Arena Steam PC stuck connecting to platform

★★★ Newbie

Stuck on launch via steam on PC

I've tried the following
- Restarting the game
- Restarting the PC
- Resetting password on Origin account
- updating graphics driver

Game stuck on launch 4/11 'Connecting to platform'

Message 9 of 19 (29,100 Views)

Re: Rocket Arena Steam PC stuck connecting to platform

EA DICE Team
Hey @Player_78eofv68, have you had a look on our connective guide and see if that helps?

Link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

/Atic
Message 10 of 19 (29,000 Views)