My game didn't save 2 times now, always end up back in Prison

by Krypzenon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game didn't save 2 times now, always end up back in Prison

★★★ Newbie

I got a big problem with saving my Progress

Me and my sister were playing "A Way out"  normally when suddenly we got unexpected connection error. We stopped at the basketball scene. Then when we wanted to continue playing, we came back to the prison scene. This is the second time this has happened to us. The first time we went offline as usual, there we were at the scene where Vincent and Leo were fishing. Then when we wanted to play again, exactly the same thing happened and we were back at the prison chapter. I would be very happy if someone has a solution to this problem because I don't want to play 4 hours just to play the whole thing again without saving.

Message 1 of 4 (1,224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game didn't save 2 times now, always end up back in Prison

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Heyho, i found out that all my games get blocked in virus and threat protection. I had to allow the app "a way out" via "monitored folder access" and then it worked.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,138 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Krypzenon Which platform do you play on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Heyho, i found out that all my games get blocked in virus and threat protection. I had to allow the app "a way out" via "monitored folder access" and then it worked.
Message 3 of 4 (1,139 Views)

Community Manager
@Krypzenon Glad to hear you were able to get in!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (1,103 Views)