Re: [Info] Rocket Arena Ranked Play

by Olivotec

Original Post

★★ Novice
@EA_Leeloo am in india, Mumbai playing on xbox one x and I cant seem to find any games at all ! ive been in menus trying to find a game but nothing is happening ? why are you even selling a game which don't work in my region ? am just staring at 'SEARCHING FOR A MATCH' that's all enabling cross play is not helping too ! these are some bad servers
Message 21 of 28 (3,542 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Leeloo Do you actually get anything from playing ranked instead of just bragging rights and knowing your fellow competitive players? XD

Cosmetics would go a long way as an incentive
Message 22 of 28 (3,485 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Leeloo I'm a little timid about playing ranked, but I think I'll have to give it a shot. At least if I find my level, the games should end up being competitive. I need to find a main!
Message 23 of 28 (3,446 Views)

Infinite searching when I tried to join a ranked match yesterday but I'll try again later. Slowly but surely finding my favourite characters to play as

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 24 of 28 (3,419 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Koochi-Q you do get to brag but also a bit more than that: 

"[Players] earn XP in Ranked, so they will be unlocking and leveling up Artifacts for use in Social playlists. Our goal is to have players be able to hop between Ranked and Social without feeling like they’re behind." (here)

"New features are in development, including new modes, variants, Ranked rewards, balance updates, and a “Rejoin” feature" (here)

@TheAnastasis I hear ya, Ranked can definitely feel quite intimidating but I'm sure you'll get more confident quickly the more you play. Have you found a main yet?

@TTZ_Dipsy The waiting can be a bit daunting sometimes but I'm hoping it's got a bit better. What are your favourite characters so far?

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 25 of 28 (3,339 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Leeloo But you also earn XP in social and lvl up artifacts in social right? If both those are the case, Ranked is just a sweatier version of social with no actual gain except for bragging rights over ppl you don't see, cause the ppl you get placed with/against are near you in the ranks. Unless you get a badge assigned to your name with your previous' season ranked lvl.
Message 26 of 28 (3,313 Views)

@EA_Leeloo 

Blastbeard fits my regular CQC style nicely but I still need to get used to how his rockets arch out.

Flux is tons of fun even if I'm more of a dog person. Great design and very useful at cat n mouse styled gameplay.

Rev's rockets are kind of weak but she more than makes up for it with her speed and accuracy; her boost is perfect for when you're about to get blasted out

Mysteen, Kayi, and Amphora, and Izell all get honourable mentions - when mastered they'd probably be the most well rounded and powerful competitors.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 27 of 28 (3,285 Views)

★★ Novice

When's ranked comming back?

Message 28 of 28 (2,646 Views)