Blast Pass menu not showing

by D4nii1128

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blast Pass menu not showing

★ Novice

Hey everyone!
Currently i don't have access to the Blast Pass menu in Rocket Arena so can somebody help me how to fix this issue?
I attached a screenshot
Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (1,277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Blast Pass menu not showing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@D4nii1128 Thanks for checking apologies for the slow response,  I was able to verify this on my end as well, It seems the BP was removed due to the end of Season 4, we should see the tab return once/if we get further information on a Season 5. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (1,127 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@D4nii1128 Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (1,226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Illium I have the game in Origin 

Message 3 of 7 (1,217 Views)

Community Manager
@D4nii1128 Can you try repairing the game by right-clicking on it in your library?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 7 (1,193 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Illium  I tried it several times, but it didn't work

Message 5 of 7 (1,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@D4nii1128 Thanks for checking apologies for the slow response,  I was able to verify this on my end as well, It seems the BP was removed due to the end of Season 4, we should see the tab return once/if we get further information on a Season 5. 

Illium.png

Message 6 of 7 (1,128 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Illium  Wow, that's interesting. I hope they will make more and more seasons, and just took a long rest. Also I think I'm a very patient human so it' ok that you are not replying very quickly. Thank you for all of your answer, have a nice day! Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (1,110 Views)