A way out crashes after a minute.

by lEvijol

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A way out crashes after a minute.

★★★★ Novice

Whenever I try to startup the game after a solid minute it crashes to desktop not showing any crash error. I have the most recent version of windows, and all my drivers are up to date. I also tried reinstalling the game. My CPU and GPU temperatures don't go above 70C.
my specs are: 
CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700k " 3.60GHZ (16CPUs)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
RAM: 32GB

Attached you will find a DxDiag.

Message 1 of 62 (142,259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A way out crashes after a minute.

Community Manager

@Fordoom Can you try making a new windows account and test if this continues there?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 10 of 62 (141,834 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@lEvijol Are you running any other programs when playing? Also will the crash happen if you just wait on the main menu, or only during gameplay? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 62 (142,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is just in the main menu and I am not running any big programs in the back

Message 3 of 62 (142,132 Views)

Community Manager

@lEvijol depending on which platform you on can you try?

Repair - Origin | Verify - Steam 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 62 (142,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Doesn't change a thing.

Message 5 of 62 (142,078 Views)

Community Manager
@Fordoom Are you having the same issue as OP? If so would you be able to share a DxDiag?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 62 (142,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_IlliumHere, as requested.

Message 7 of 62 (142,014 Views)

Community Manager

@Fordoom Apologies for the delay, Can you try the following steps to see if the game keeps crashing?

• Check for windows updates
  • Disable running overlays (including Origins in-game)
  • Run your device in a Clean Boot  

Illium.png

Message 8 of 62 (141,946 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_IlliumI have done all of the above, still crashes after a minute.

Message 9 of 62 (141,918 Views)

Community Manager

@Fordoom Can you try making a new windows account and test if this continues there?

Illium.png

Message 10 of 62 (141,835 Views)