cant unlink my EA account of a friends steam for over that a year

by not_Either_AD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant unlink my EA account of a friends steam for over that a year

★★★ Newbie

Hi to everyone who read this, i have a problem with my ea account that is annoying, i cant unlink my EA account to a friends steam account, even i linked it 1 year ago!! and i reach out in twitter for help, the only thing they say to me was that i havent linked it 1 year aggo, and that was it, literaly, they just say me that, i just want to play F1 22 with MY ea account linked and i cant, i have tryed everything and i cant unlink it of my friends steam account, Even a year after linking my account they said me that i needed to wait more!! that i didnt linked it, i did it link my EA account to my friends account in 2021 or 2020 and they say that i lied, 

Please, if someone knows what i need to do, please help me 

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant unlink my EA account of a friends steam for over that a year

Community Manager

Hey @not_Either_AD,

I'm afraid we are unable to make any changes to your account on the forums, including unlinking any other attached accounts.

If you've gone through these steps and are still unable to get this unlinked, you will need to reach back out to support to speak with them on the matter further and see if they have any other options available.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)

All Replies

Re: cant unlink my EA account of a friends steam for over that a year

Community Manager

Hey @not_Either_AD,

I'm afraid we are unable to make any changes to your account on the forums, including unlinking any other attached accounts.

If you've gone through these steps and are still unable to get this unlinked, you will need to reach back out to support to speak with them on the matter further and see if they have any other options available.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)