Unable to unlink xbox from ea account as I don't have the old email

by abc2058813069

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to unlink xbox from ea account as I don't have the old email

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys

So I've had a bit of an issue recently where my EA account (this account) is linked with my xbox and because the email that it's using no longer exists I can't unlink my xbox account, is there any fix to this? I can't play games with my friends at the moment because I don't have access to that email to be able to change some settings. I looked on EA help but there was no real option to request support Frown

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to unlink xbox from ea account as I don't have the old email

Community Manager

Hey @abc2058813069,

If you no longer have access to an email address associated with your EA account, our support team will need to help check into this further.

They will need to verify some additional information about the account before any changes can be made, so I'm afraid this is not something we're able to change on the forums directly.

You can find more information on how to reach support over at the EA Help website. If you're using the options for The EA app  | PC  | Manage my account  | Manage account details, that should get you connected to support to get this cleared up.
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to unlink xbox from ea account as I don't have the old email

Community Manager

Hey @abc2058813069,

If you no longer have access to an email address associated with your EA account, our support team will need to help check into this further.

They will need to verify some additional information about the account before any changes can be made, so I'm afraid this is not something we're able to change on the forums directly.

You can find more information on how to reach support over at the EA Help website. If you're using the options for The EA app  | PC  | Manage my account  | Manage account details, that should get you connected to support to get this cleared up.
Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)