Post Marked as Spam - No Recourse

by loveablegeek

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Post Marked as Spam - No Recourse

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, the first question I've asked on the AHQ forum was marked as spam within seconds of posting. I cannot find anything objectionable that might violate a rule or community guideline. When I click on "Marked as spam. If you believe this is an error, submit an abuse report," I am prompted to "tell us why this content is inappropriate." Unfortunately, this does not seem to fit the use case of reporting incorrectly-marked spam.

If any of the moderators have a spare moment, would you kindly review un-flag my post as spam? 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-NHL-Games/NHL-20-Share-Play-Region-Error-June-2022/m-p/11539740#M581...

Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 15 (1,013 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Post Marked as Spam - No Recourse

Community Manager

@loveablegeek 

Thanks for the heads up on this. I see that thread is no longer marked as spam. Just let us know if it happens again. Have a good one!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (997 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@loveablegeek 

Thanks for the heads up on this. I see that thread is no longer marked as spam. Just let us know if it happens again. Have a good one!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 15 (998 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I have a similar issue with a post that i created just a few moments ago on the F1 22 section of these Forums.

This is the link to the post i made:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Suggestion-F1-22-Fixing-the-Red-Backlight-Rainlight-Bli...

I got the exact same message as @loveablegeek as in "Marked as Spam", with the only option to submit a abuse report and no option to report "incorrectly marked spam".

I do not know where to ask, or how the procedure is on what will be done next, and or whether or not my post will be unmarked (or why it happened in the first place).

Could you please help me as well?
Message 3 of 15 (901 Views)

Community Manager

@RedRevNow 

I'm not seeing that post being marked as spam currently. It looks like it's publicly visible now.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 15 (851 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 5 of 15 (711 Views)

Community Manager

@hekaron5 

You should be all set with this post! Reporting it as you'd also done is a great way to bring those to our attention as well, thanks! Standard smile

Mako.png
Message 6 of 15 (698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EA_AljoI had the same problem, too. Post is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/how-to-discontinue-ea-play/td-p/11701939

Edit: it's back now, thanks anyway!

Message 7 of 15 (656 Views)

Message 8 of 15 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 9 of 15 (346 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Collector321 if a post is caught by the spam filter you can report it to us and we can take a look.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 15 (338 Views)