I got hacked by someone in NY and they got me banned and I' scared I lost the ac

by jagerinstinct

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got hacked by someone in NY and they got me banned and I' scared I lost the ac

★ Novice

so I was normally just playing apex I normally started on origin then went to steam no problems but i went back to origin to just mess around by switching launchers and I got banned for cheating somehow so I reach out file cases 2 of them fail to unban me so I go download my account info and find out someone in NY logged in my account twice and I live in NC so no where close to NY I spent some money on this account but not allot I spent like 20 on apex packs and 40 for a skin and the battle pass had the account since season 8 on pc just hit 1000 kills on my main pathfinder with a KD of like 1.60 I think I don't remember if not that very close been diamond twice never got out of diamond 4 been stuck so I'm no pro or nothing just a player but I do not want to start new I put so much effort in the game I don't want to lose my account I'm hoping EA can unban me cause if I lose my account I probably will stop playing the game cause I'm losing interest and scared of getting good on another account and losing it to this is the first perm ban I ever had and I never been banned at all I'm 15 and I know the money i spent wasn't allot but its allot for me so I beg for something to be done I hope my case works and i get unbanned I already changed my passwords and turned on login verification so I'm secured and changed my email passwords so it logs everything out and my EA account so its safe I pray this works as I cant lose this account please fix this EA.

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got hacked by someone in NY and they got me banned and I' scared I lost th

Community Manager

Hi @jagerinstinct

I can definitely understand the worries about your account, but I'm afraid this isn't something we'd be able to help with here on Answers HQ. 

When you've got the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and help you secure it. You can find more info on how to set up a case with the team at the EA Help website

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)

All Replies

Re: I got hacked by someone in NY and they got me banned and I' scared I lost th

★ Novice

oh and I need to add this when I logged on my origin after steam I had a ALLOT of friends that I never had so someone has been adding people.

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @jagerinstinct

I can definitely understand the worries about your account, but I'm afraid this isn't something we'd be able to help with here on Answers HQ. 

When you've got the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and help you secure it. You can find more info on how to set up a case with the team at the EA Help website

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)