Re: FALSELY BANNED AFTER FIRST GAME

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FALSELY BANNED AFTER FIRST GAME

★★★ Newbie

FALSELY  BANNED.
I'm here because I have had absolutely no help or no information from you guys...
I received a sanction ban on the 3rd of December 2021, (long * time ago) I didn't exactly know what it was for but i just accepted it because i must have done something.. A long time goes past and I go to play apex again after having a long break. The date is now the 11th of June 2022, I log back into my account and launch into a game to instantly get kicked and say my account is banned. This was on a brand new PC and it was the FIRST game i tried to que. I was so unbelievably shocked when this happened because I know for a fact I was not cheated or could not even have VIOLATED any TOS. 

I then tried appealing my ban as I knew it was a false ban and just assumed that EA had made a mistake and that I'd get unbanned with no hassles.... I was wrong. Very very wrong. I got a email saying:

"Hello,
we received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision.
Please do not expect further responses on this matter.
Thank you,
EA Terms of Service"

I have then re appealed my ban several times explaining my situation and that it was completely false and to this day I am yet to find out what I did to get banned. Every single time I appeal. my appeal gets instantly declined.. 

I would much appreciate speaking to someone that can actually give me a proper answer and explain to me what has happened as I have spent a ridiculous amount of money and time into this account. It wouldn't make sense for me to cheat or violate anything as I said I've spent a lot of money. I had 2 Heirlooms and bulk legendary skins + a whole bunch more. 

I will not be giving up on this situation until someone helps me properly and until then you will be hearing from me ALOT.

I really do hope we can figure this out because I'm really starting to lose patience...

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @budstoogood the process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If they have denied your appeals then there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @budstoogood the process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If they have denied your appeals then there is nothing anyone can do to change this.

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)