Re: Account banned for no reason

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Account banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #validation-failed]

I don't know why my account has been banned, my subscription to EA PLAY PRO has been disabled (1 day after purchase). Yesterday the customer service said that my account has been hacked then I changed my password and enabled the 2FA and tried to buy EA PLAY PRO again but every card I tried has been declined.

Today I wanted to try to buy it again but I found my account banned again... I don't understand what is going on and seems like my profile has been blacklisted for some reason.

Anyone can help?

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @geimsdin,

Welcome!

Hmm, that is an odd situation indeed! I am not sure if your account is 'banned' banned, as in an actual sanction. However, I have the feeling that your account is at risk. So because of this, I recommend you to reach out to our live support team as soon as possible again to see what the issue could be.

You can reach them via https://bit.ly/EAChatSupport.

Thanks & Good luck!

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks but I'm doing nothing illegal except trying to buy and use EA PLAY PRO...

Message 3 of 4 (240 Views)

Community Manager
@geimsdin, I understand what you're saying, but I am afraid that we can't check accounts here via the forums. You have to reach out to our live support team for this query.

Thanks.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)