Re: Sims 4 PlayStation to PC

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Pack issues/ tranfering

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I signed into my account for playstation to pc but don't have any of the packs i bought

what do i do to get my packs to transfer over to my pc account from my playstation account even though i signed in using my playstation account. 

Message 1 of 4 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Pack issues/ tranfering

Community Manager

Hi there @OnlyJoyDuh 

As PlayStation and the EA app use separate stores and are on different platforms, any purchases made on one platform would not transfer over to the other, even if your accounts are linked. So purchased content on PlayStation would not be available on PC, you'd need to purchase separate versions. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 Pack issues/ tranfering

Community Manager

Hi there @OnlyJoyDuh 

As PlayStation and the EA app use separate stores and are on different platforms, any purchases made on one platform would not transfer over to the other, even if your accounts are linked. So purchased content on PlayStation would not be available on PC, you'd need to purchase separate versions. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

Sims 4 PlayStation to PC

★★ Newbie

If I upgrade my EA account to EA Pro, can my game packs from Sims 4 on PlayStation transfer to my PC? I bought all game packs on PlayStation, I do not want to spend that kind of money again for PC.

Thanks for your help,

Cynthia

Message 3 of 4 (190 Views)

Re: Sims 4 PlayStation to PC

Community Manager

Hi @cyndiebaer31 

Please read over the accepted solution in this thread for more information on transferring packs between platforms. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)