Re: responding to my case 19490411

by minicha-em

Original Post

responding to my case 19490411

★★★ Newbie

I got a message about my game of Simpsons unfortunately the date I believe I have encountered the error was December 2 it was around the time when the feds were being released

Message 1 of 4 (119 Views)

Answer HQ is not support.
We do not have access to your case.
Go to http://help.ea.com/ manage your account and your cases.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (116 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes i agree   this isnt support, HOWEVER, EA agents have told me that the programmers check here for issues, so leaving points here CAN be helpful to EA. 

Message 3 of 4 (108 Views)

@tsgrbart437
Developers of Tapped Out do not frequent this help forum.
For other games, yes they do look here but for Tapped Out they only go to the regular official forum.

I assume numbers of Me Too and replies to a specific thread is complied as statistics and if numbers are high enough they might look into it or the CMs will tell them.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (103 Views)