otto craft issue

by tsgrbart437

Original Post

otto craft issue

★★★★ Novice

i am trying to get as many crafts as possible in shortest time frame, as most of u.  Otto has the 30 sec job and i have all 6 open.  Problem is, when i tap the thumbs and go to redo job, he is there, but it takes him anywhere from 5 seconds to 30 seconds to find the shop he left a second before.  It seems to be just otto as squeaky teen has no trouble finding the coffee shop.  

and i hope it isnt the drugs!!  otto in the show does them a lot, but i havent grown mary jane in my springfield so not a reason!!!  im hoping they fix this as its making me regret the donuts i spent on otto.  he isnt a premium.. hes more like a normal and a bit... 

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: otto craft issue

Hero (Retired)

I'm having the same issue. Out of curiosity, do you also have the same problem with Grandpa Simpson's "Try to order plain black coffee" task at the coffee shop because that's another one for me where it can take him 15-25 seconds approximately to start it compared to the other characters instantly doing the tasks.

Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)

Re: otto craft issue

[ Edited ]
I had this issue too.
We tap too fast. One reader of my blog informed us of the remedy.
Let the end-of-task animation finish - about two seconds - before resetting the task and they wont wander off.
Otto waves his arms and Grampa suddenly awakens. Let thos animation finish.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (167 Views)