Re: Can't Login To Server

by partyon711

Original Post

Unable To Log into Game - No Error Messages

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’ve been having this issue for nearly two weeks now! Had numerous emails from the Help (haha) desk asking me to try the same things repeatedly. Today I was asked for a screenshot of any error messages despite telling them 9 days ago that I don’t get an error message!

I’m thinking of just deleting the game after playing for over 10 years Frown

(CM: Posts split from thread 'Can't Login To Server' as issue seems separate)

Message 1 of 6 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’ve tried all of them things multiple times and haven’t been able to login for 2 weeks now. I opened a case with the Helpdesk and that’s achieved precisely nothing. Is there actually a known issue?

Edit to add I’ve just checked my case and the status is “Waiting on Player”. It hasn’t had an update since it was opened nearly 2 weeks ago so I have no idea what the Helpdesk are waiting for…

Message 2 of 6 (387 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @partyon711

I'm sorry to hear that's been your experience these last 2 weeks. 😓 I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you, especially after trying multiple things. I hope you can get back in soon.

For my part, I'll share another workaround that's helped others in the past with a similar issue. If you have access to another device, please follow these steps:

1. Log out on your device, and log in on a second device,
  2. From the second device, visit a friend's land, and perform three daily tasks.
  3. Log out of the second device, return to the original device, and try again to log in.

In terms of your support case status; "Waiting on Player", this often means that the support team might be looking for more information or a response from you to their last email. Could you please check your support case/emails for any specific requests or instructions? If these steps don’t help, please update your support case with the details of everything you’ve tried so far.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi EA_Lanna, I had already replied to my latest Helpdesk email and it has now been updated to In Progress. I can’t actually see any way to update the Case. If I click on it I just get an option to Resume the Case.

I think I’m just going to give up, after 11 years, on the game. In the last 2 weeks I’ve had numerous emails from the Helpdesk - all from different people…doesn’t really instil any confidence in the process.

Thanks for you help

Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @partyon711,

Thanks for the update. I can understand how this has been a frustrating experience for you, especially after being with the game for so long. Just to check, did you get a chance to try the workaround I mentioned earlier? Your reply didn’t mention it, and it might still help.

It’s a good sign that your case is now marked "In Progress" – it means the team is actively looking into it. If you still find it hard to update or respond to the case directly, you might want to create a new support case and reference your older case ID. This way, all the previous information can be included.

I’ve also moved your posts into their own thread together here. Since what you're experiencing seems different from the other thread, keeping it separate will help us focus the replies on your specific issue and keep any advice tailored.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Hang in there!

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 6 (270 Views)

★★ Novice

I eventually managed to login to my game after it finally synchronised. Interestingly the Helpdesk had asked me to raise an in-game ticket in their daily email…not sure how this can be done without being able to login.

Hopefully I never have to use the Helpdesk again.

Message 6 of 6 (204 Views)