Re: krusty land bug

by SandraShill

Original Post

sideshow you

★★★ Newbie

I hope EA  does something for everyone (including me) who has been impacted.   I miss my extra tickets.  There were some days I got well over 100 tickets a day.  

Message 74 of 121 (776 Views)

No more balloons in Krustyland

★★★ Newbie

Hey, first of all sorry for my bad english. I have a question about this balloon pop thing in Krustyland. Did EA deactivate that? I wasn't able to pop balloons since Xmas (I can't even click on it to see the cooldown).. I know I don't get many tickets from that shop, but I need all I can get :D

Thank you Standard smile

Message 68 of 121 (794 Views)

Re: No more balloons in Krustyland

★★ Novice

i too have this problem, can't play the ballon game :mansad:

Message 72 of 121 (787 Views)

Re: No more balloons in Krustyland

★★★ Newbie
Mine hasn't worked since the update as well.
Message 73 of 121 (777 Views)

Re: Sideshow you

★★★ Novice

Like everyone else, I'm down on revenue from both the Sideshow You and Kwik-e-Mart issues. I expect there shall be compensation for these.

The irony is not lost on me that glitches not in a player's favour are slow to be fixed but glitches not in EA's favour like the Writer's Block paying out much faster than it should get fixed right away.

Message 75 of 121 (772 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So for those that play the balloons three times a day we'll be missing out on about 10 free donuts....
Message 76 of 121 (765 Views)

★ Apprentice
No - your math is WAY off. In the total expected downtime of 21 days, only 42% of the players who pay faithfully twice a day everyday will miss getting one 5-donut payout. No one could possibly earn two payouts in that period of time. 58% wouldn't have gotten any donuts at all.

If you want to see the math details, see my early message in this thread about that.

So, relax - in the scheme of things, this is annoying, but not that big a deal.
Message 79 of 121 (752 Views)

Re: Sideshow you

★ Apprentice
I doubt there will be any compensation - they're free to change the way their game works at anytime. Also, I expect that one reason they're fixing it more slowly is that (god forbid) many of their employees wanted to take some holiday vacation time, as most of us did. Also, it's hard to know, from our side, whic programming problems are easy to fix and which are more difficult.

I, too, have been disappointed to be missing out on Sideshow You and had hoped it would be fixed sooner. But the level of anger and entitlement (and conspiracy theories) I see from some posters here really dismays me.
Message 80 of 121 (750 Views)

simpson tapped out

★★★ Newbie
Hi, in krustyland i cant pop the balloons any more! Did you guys canceled that action? The side show you will work again?
Tks
Message 77 of 121 (747 Views)

Krustyland and Kwie-E-Mart

★ Novice

Have notice that since the Christmas update have not been able to pop bubbles in Krustyland and the Fuzzy Guy doesn't give tickets any more and there is no more money on the Kwie-E-Mart??? Is this going to be normal or is it just me and my husband?

Message 78 of 121 (747 Views)