Origin Account login problem...!!!!

by DerDoc8384

Original Post

Origin Account login problem...!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Hello There,

since yesterday's update for the game The Simpons: Tapped Out, I can't reach my Origin account. Allegedly, my email address is not valid and will not be recognized. Neither on the phone nor the PC.

I also have a few games on the PC is enabled in my account. It would be nice.

I invested a lot of money in that game and there are several other games activated in my account!

It would be nice if you could help me solve my problem.

Yours sincerely

Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)

Re: Origin Account login problem...!!!!

I suggest you post this in the Origin section of the forum as well.

I have no knowledge of origin on PC games.

PC is not a valid platform for the Simpsons Tapped Out.
Support has no obligation to help with issues on non approved platforms.
I assume you use an emulator to run it on the PC.
Emulators does not have the control Google/Apple has over which apps can be downloaded.
Google/Apple can deny apps containing malware, viruses and worms from being downloaded through their stores.
Emulators are known to attract malware so do a cleanup of your PC.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)