Re: Error

by minicha-em

Original Post

Error

★★★ Newbie

Due to  recent update I can't  download new content. It keeps saying can't download due to error. My connection is strong so I don't understand why I can't download. Please help. I love this game.

Message 1 of 4 (107 Views)

[ Edited ]
Do you have enough space?
You need to have the space on your devkce to be placed temporarily before it is transfered to your SD card.

Do you have enough data on your plan?
If you have a limited dataplan in may not be able to download it all.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have unlimited data and I have 2g left in my storage
Message 3 of 4 (100 Views)

2GB on your actual device or on the memory card?

If you are connected to Origin, have you tried to delete the app and reinstall it?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (91 Views)