too many bugs

by heartwings26

Original Post

too many bugs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? it's all games installed but sims 4 Pastel Pop Kit and sims 4 First Fits Kit and sims 4 Simtimates Collection Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? this I have no idea on as all bugs I'm having just happen as like when I do a holiday goal nothing happens so I can only say do a holiday goal or like sims walking all over the house just to wash hands after using the toilet have sims use the toilet or let butler's not cleaning have a butler or when the game oddly resets sims do anything or let a pet being told not do do something then a pop up says they learned not to do it have a pet or like with infants and there needs dropping way to fast can do anything with them have infants or like the game itself having a pop up saying it's resetting the settings play the game that's the only things I can say is to play the game to find all these bugs play sims 4 on PS4 as that's all I'm doing is playing the game and these bugs pop up there isn't any steps for thesed bugs popping up they are just popping up while I'm game playing so game play
What happens when the bug occurs? hi the infants is a mess yall really need to fix this on PS4 way to many times a parent sim is trying to check on a infant or worst 2 parent sims are trying to check same infant when this happens it's a nightmare to reset a sim it's also causing infant and infants not having a parent help them due to both is always trying to check the infant or infants at the same time , also infants needs this is a mess too on PS4 yall need to balance it out way way better then this mess infants can only be up a few minutes then all they do is cry and fuss even the calm infants act up way too many bugs , also oddly the game for no reason will reset all sims on anything they are doing it's worst when it happens when 2 parent sims are trying to check the same infant , another bug oddly now in PS4 when a sim use the toilet they want to go to other sinks then the sink in the same room with them so they are now always going all over the house just to wash there hands you can't even tell them to wash their hands at the sink next to them as they still walk all over the house to another sink it's ridiculous , another problem with infants due to there needs drop way way to fast getting mileage stones is a big nightmare problem too , also another bug pets are being told not to do something and a pop up comes up saying the pet learned not to do it but then the pet dose it again anyway ,  also another PS4 bug butler's are very little cleaning anything now as they mostly just let things get dirty and ingor it , way too many bugs it's causing infants to not even be fun they are a headache  Yall need to fix infants and balance and there needs way better the walking all over the house just to wash hands after using a toilet and the odd resetting sims and butler's not cleaning anything and pets not learning anything  it's a mess ,  also another problem oddly some holidays even though a sim or sims is doing what the holiday goals are to have a good or great holiday they oddly are still getting it was a bad holiday pop up showing up yet they did everything right and the checkmark showed up and the little did a goal for a holiday pop up after a sim or sims did what was a goal but they still get it was a bad holiday that shows up , another problem on some holidays even after a sim or sims do a goal for the holiday and even all goals too it never checkmarks showing they did it nor dose a sim show they did a goal from a holiday due to this the sim or sims get the bad holiday pop up because it never showed they did anything for that holiday there for holidays is acting odd  , also for PS4 as of lately the game will now oddly have a message pop up saying sims 4 is changing my settings then the game oddly re loads for a few mins this didn't use to happen it's only now it happens   not real sure if i placed this post in the right spot as it also has to do with bug problems
What do you expect to see? nfants is a mess yall really need to fix this on PS4 way to many times a parent sim is trying to check on a infant or worst 2 parent sims are trying to check same infant when this happens it's a nightmare to reset a sim it's also causing infant and infants not having a parent help them due to both is always trying to check the infant or infants at the same time , also infants needs this is a mess too on PS4 yall need to balance it out way way better then this mess infants can only be up a few minutes then all they do is cry and fuss even the calm infants act up way too many bugs , also oddly the game for no reason will reset all sims on anything they are doing it's worst when it happens when 2 parent sims are trying to check the same infant , another bug oddly now in PS4 when a sim use the toilet they want to go to other sinks then the sink in the same room with them so they are now always going all over the house just to wash there hands you can't even tell them to wash their hands at the sink next to them as they still walk all over the house to another sink it's ridiculous , another problem with infants due to there needs drop way way to fast getting mileage stones is a big nightmare problem too , also another bug pets are being told not to do something and a pop up comes up saying the pet learned not to do it but then the pet dose it again anyway ,  also another PS4 bug butler's are very little cleaning anything now as they mostly just let things get dirty and ingor it , way too many bugs it's causing infants to not even be fun they are a headache  Yall need to fix infants and balance and there needs way better the walking all over the house just to wash hands after using a toilet and the odd resetting sims and butler's not cleaning anything and pets not learning anything  it's a mess ,  also another problem oddly some holidays even though a sim or sims is doing what the holiday goals are to have a good or great holiday they oddly are still getting it was a bad holiday pop up showing up yet they did everything right and the checkmark showed up and the little did a goal for a holiday pop up after a sim or sims did what was a goal but they still get it was a bad holiday that shows up , another problem on some holidays even after a sim or sims do a goal for the holiday and even all goals too it never checkmarks showing they did it nor dose a sim show they did a goal from a holiday due to this the sim or sims get the bad holiday pop up because it never showed they did anything for that holiday there for holidays is acting odd  , also for PS4 as of lately the game will now oddly have a message pop up saying sims 4 is changing my settings then the game oddly re loads for a few mins this didn't use to happen it's only now it happens   not real sure if i placed this post in the right spot as it also has to do with bug problems
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

tys

Message 1 of 3 (599 Views)

Re: too many bugs

★★★ Newbie

just wanting to add the 3 kits I will soon have and don't want theses bugs to still be a problem 

Message 2 of 3 (596 Views)

Re: too many bugs

Community Manager

Hi @heartwings26,

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

solaire.png

Message 3 of 3 (559 Views)