by Dannyraven661

Original Post

[XB1] Naked Sims Visible Through Pixels

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Whatever came with the pre-order plus the bonus bundle offered at purchase.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a big house with fancy bathtubs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Naked Sims bodies are visible through the pixels.
What do you expect to see? No naked sims bodies?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Text

Message 1 of 7 (10,960 Views)

Re: [XB1] Naked Sims Visible Through Pixels

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @ImpressIntoYa,

Thanks for your report! Would you mind answering a couple questions to help us investigate this?:

- Which interaction are you using? Take a bath? Take a bubble bath?
- Does it happen with other bathtubs different than the ones in your screenshots?
- Which Xbox One do you have? (Xbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox One S)

Thanks again!
-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (10,940 Views)

★ Novice

The “take a bath” interaction, it only happens with those 2 bathtubs so far, though I haven’t tested any other ones, and I have the original Xbox One, nothing fancy. I will test other open bathtubs in the house to see if it does it on those too when I log back on.

Message 3 of 7 (10,936 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @ImpressIntoYa,

Thanks! I see second picture was taken in a bathroom in a basement. Is the first one also taken in a basement?

-Mai
Message 4 of 7 (10,933 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I built this whole house underground with just a little hut with stairs to enter it on the surface. These are both in the basement, and my first basement bathtubs on the game so far.

i noticed the water texture hanging around when I first built it but I just figured it was visual, I was still able to save and stuff so I wasn’t worried. I just happened to be watching my new vampire closely to keep her from eating the Butler.

Message 5 of 7 (10,917 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

:D poor butler, that sounds like a risky job! Keep her well fed!

Thanks again for the details on the issue, I'll forward them to the team as well.

Message 6 of 7 (10,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Which two baths? I want it too, lol. Stupid censor.

Message 7 of 7 (6,304 Views)