[XB] Digital Sketch Pad Breaks

by ariv1163

Original Post

[XB] Digital Sketch Pad Breaks

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My sim was using the sketch pad for a work from home task and as soon as she set it down it glitched across the room on the floor and now all the menu options aren’t popping up. And in build mode it’s saying it’s worth $0 and this was she first time using it.

Message 1 of 5 (720 Views)

Re: Digital Sketch Pad Breaks

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too. It will let me start a sketch for my freelance job, but then when it is almost done the sketch pad just disappears out of my Sims hands.  I have tried saving and exiting, closing out completely, bought multiple sketch pads, etc. I also noticed it does this with normal tablets too. They will not save in my inventory, they just vanish when I try to save them to inventory. 

Message 2 of 5 (692 Views)

Community Manager

@ariv1163 

Is this happening for you with all tablets as well, or only the digital sketch-pad? Can you let me know what platform you're playing on?

@mmx365 

Could you also let me know what platform you play on please?

solaire.png

Message 3 of 5 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s only the digital sketch pad. I use the Xbox one.

Message 4 of 5 (639 Views)

Community Manager

@ariv1163 

Thanks, I've moved this over to the bug reports section, could you please fill this template out for me with your info?

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in?:
How often does the bug occur?:
What is your current game version number?:
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?:
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?:
What happens when the bug occurs?:
What do you expect to see?:
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?:
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?:
Please describe the patch or change you made.:

solaire.png

Message 5 of 5 (604 Views)