Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor can't calibrate X-Ray Machine (Route Failure)

by PcLvHpns

Original Post

★ Novice

You can become a Doc. Just do all the other tasks and skip the calibration. Remember to do the promotion tasks, that is the main one and also send your sim to the hospital with all green bars. Another thing to try and I am glad I did was to redesign the hospital. My operation tables glitch out all of the time, not sure about that. But I found adding more computers, garbage cans and moving the patient's beds helps. And moving and adding more chemical Analyzers helps as well. Oh and I fixed the restrooms, guys and added bunk beds for sleeping hehe. Along with the ugly decor. Happy summing.

Message 41 of 66 (2,853 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Melissian This is true, and it's what I've done. But at this point, it's become a slight joke. What I'm personally digging at though is the fact that someone who works with (or at) EA clearly has seen this post in September and still nothing has been done.

Message 42 of 66 (2,827 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have also tried this method but it hasn't worked. It was fine up until Cottage living and it's a bit annoying. I tend to skip that task but for others that like to play on my PC (such as my husband)it frustraits them even more because they have never really had the chance to ever fully experience the Doc career for Sims 4

Message 43 of 66 (2,724 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I was having this problem too, then I discovered that if you "practice analysis" on the swab testing machine and click "calibrate" on the X-ray while you're still doing it, your sim will do both at the same time. Hope this helps

Message 44 of 66 (2,716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@BubbleGumPeaches tell him to click calibrate while he's practicing analysis on the lab machine and it'll work 👍

Message 45 of 66 (36,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you! I had him try it out as soon as he got and and BAM! It worked just fine. Thank you so much for helping with this frustrating manner. @PcLvHpns 

Message 46 of 66 (2,703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@PcLvHpns yo you are a lifesaver, that worked for me too. I was getting very frustrated lol

Message 47 of 66 (2,657 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PcLvHpns Thank you, this works perfect.

Message 48 of 66 (2,626 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You're so welcome! I seem to get faster diagnoses with the x-ray machine calibrated too! Also, if your handiness skill is high enough to can upgrade the x-ray so it no longer needs calibration. Happy Simming everyone =)

Message 49 of 66 (2,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

omg it worked. Thank you 

Message 50 of 66 (2,398 Views)