Re: [W] Werewolf eyes glitching out on aging up

by rlc77

Original Post

Re: [W] Werewolf eyes glitching out on aging up

★★★★ Guide

The other two sims that I aged up look fine so far.

Message 21 of 48 (2,466 Views)

Werewolf Sim Age Up/ Blow out Candles Face Distortion

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Werewolf DLC
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be in Werewolf form and have your Sim blow out the candles on their birthday
What happens when the bug occurs? Right after the Sim jumps into the air, does a spin, then everything stops when the "(Sim's Name here) has Aged up!" and then the face distorts while everything is frozen in mid air. Then the Sims is permanently stuck with the distortion look no matter what you do, even if you go into CAS and/or also change outfit/accessories.
What do you expect to see? To blow out the candles on their birthday and my Sim NOT have their face distorted
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've been struggling with this problem quite a bit, and I want to make sure the Devs know about this cause I've seen a few people are having this same problem!

I have never used Mods or anything before and I've re-tryed blowing out the candles multiple times by doing different things, but the Werewolf face ALWAYS distorts in the same EXACT position every single time! I've even tried using different saves but it's still all the same!

Message 22 of 48 (2,461 Views)

Re: Werewolf Sim Age Up/ Blow out Candles Face Distortion

★★ Apprentice

I've tried changing things in CAS but it still has the same problem. Here's a image of that as well.

Message 23 of 48 (2,473 Views)

Playstation 5 Sims 4 Bugs/Werewolf Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (24% - 45 %)
What is your current game version number? BASE: 1.60.25.3400 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All game packs, expansions, and stuff packs except for Little Campers, Moonlight Chic Kit, Carnaval Streetwear Kit, Incheon Arrivals Kit and Modern Menswear Kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not really sure. It can happen anytime. Usually it starts when Lou's face starts to deform. His right eye will be sucked into his head in wolf form, and his right ear would be stretched. Possibly after a long period of time playing.
What happens when the bug occurs? Deformity, semi-funny looking abominations. The save file I'm using now is changing a sims skin color/ethnicity and look everytime I load the file. The werewolf form tried to merge itself into the human form creating a nude, slightly hairy, and completely deformed face to the point you gotta put a mask on.
What do you expect to see? I hopefully expect to see some patches to try to fix these issues.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

N/A

[CM Edit: Image removed]

Message 24 of 48 (2,468 Views)

Re: Playstation 5 Sims 4 Bugs/Werewolf Pack

Hero
@dmegkmi7t04 Did Lou do any aging up (not sure if he's an immortal werewolf or not) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 48 (2,433 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lou is where I personally first found the bug and he's definitely not immortal. Started a new save, aged him up immediately and he does it the moment he's an adult.

Message 26 of 48 (2,375 Views)

Hero
@Aravilui thanks for confirming. It does seem to be an issue that happens when aging up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 48 (2,345 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [W] Werewolf eyes/ears glitching out

★★★ Newbie
@tdutbtv8cygi Im on PC and just had this happen to my sim. Her ears are Zs and her eye is messed up.
Message 28 of 48 (2,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tdutbtv8cygi I was just able to fix this by going in cas.fulleditmode and changing eye shapes
Message 29 of 48 (2,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened to my female young adult. I’m not sure how this but will be fixed. I play on PC.
Message 30 of 48 (2,138 Views)