by TerahWatson

Original Post

[W] [SE] Werewolves eating raw meat get the junkfood lifestyle

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let your sim eat raw meat a ton
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim gets the junk food lifestyle
What do you expect to see? No lifestyle
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don't consider raw meat a junk food, so I find it very strange my sims get this lifestyle after eating a lot of raw meat.

Edit By Crinrict: Filled out form by answers given, added tag, filled in version number

Message 1 of 7 (1,676 Views)

Re: Werewolves eating raw meat get the junkfood lifestyle

Hero
@TerahWatson Did you test this without mods ? Mine have not eated anything else and have not gotten that lifestyle.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,671 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Mine also go the junk food lifestyle from eating raw meat.  

Message 3 of 7 (1,606 Views)

Hero
@valeriejoyo And you're playing on a vanilla game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,581 Views)

Re: [W] [SE] Werewolves eating raw meat get the junkfood lifestyle

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

They also have the ability to add bacon or sugar to the raw meat if you set it down.  It's definitely considered junk food which is why every sim who is not a werewolf will also autonomously try to eat it if you aren't watching them. It's really annoying if you have a werewolf with the raw meat trait as everybody is constantly stealing their food.  .. And yes, after a very short while your werewolf sim will gain the junk food lifestyle.  This has nothing to do with mods and is obviously very easy to check.. just set the meat on the floor or a table and see that they have the ability to add bacon or sugar to it. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,369 Views)

Re: [W] [SE] Werewolves eating raw meat get the junkfood lifestyle

★★★★ Guide
@TerahWatson I noticed that when I was playing my werewolf family. It considered the raw meat a "quick meal" and ever so often the uncomfortable moodlet associated with this action would show up. Although the lifestyle didn't show up for my sim(s). Perhaps I didn't play it out long enough for such (that one has been tougher for my sims to unlock overall).
Message 6 of 7 (1,346 Views)

★ Pro

I have one Werewolf who's gotten the junk food lifestyle from eating raw meat and one who has not. I can't say I thought it was a bug. Seemed appropriate to me. But, perhaps that's not correct.

I think the one who didn't, ate more raw fish than raw meat. (She's working on the Angler Aspiration, so lots of fishing.) She's also in my vanilla test game, but don't know if that's significant.

Message 7 of 7 (1,329 Views)