Re: Eco workshop

by z8osi9s07044

Original Post

Eco workshop stuck on Saturday

★★★★ Novice

Hi there! Since yesterday my eco workshop schedule has been stuck on Saturday.  I've tried rebooting, uninstalling etc...still not working.  Also, I keep getting the same things to make even after I've already made some of the eco items such as the Bitter Valentine story and Landgraab lights.  I get them both frequently.  Thanks!

Message 151 of 162 (733 Views)

Re: Eco workshop stuck on Thursday

★★★ Newbie

My eco workshop disappeard almost a year ago. I can‘t make any interactions, only talk to the plants and relax on the chair. Already reset the game but nothing helped. I play on a iphone 12 max and a iPad max pro, both eco workshop are not working. Can you please help me, thank you!

Message 152 of 162 (689 Views)

Re: Workshop stuck to a week ago, can’t start any shift

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello i have the same problem, my ecoworkshop also stuck like 3-4 days ago, so i can't start any shift. Here's my id account

[CM Edit - removed personal info]

Message 153 of 162 (666 Views)

Re: [Under Investigation] Workshop stuck to a week ago, can’t start any shift

★★ Novice

Can we please at least get some free skips for eco workshop tasks in the sim festival, or beter yet get rid of them as a daily task. I haven't been able to complete daily tasks since the start of this festival (not without paying 75 cash anyway, which I shouldn't have to do since it's a bug ... and a known one ... that's been known for months). It's getting tedious doing the other stuff every day with no route to completion.

I usually log in daily, but haven't done so daily for a few weeks now because it's demoralizing. Nice stuff popping up in workshop too, but I can't do anything about it because I haven't been able to get all materials for months now since it's been stuck on specific days or, as in the last month, can't do a shift at all. I've tried all the workarounds too, even installed on a different device to check, nothing works.

Message 154 of 162 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried both of your suggestions for this issue and sadly still didn’t work.

Any help fixing this bug? 

Message 155 of 162 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Following because I’m having the exact same problem as you with my eco workshop 

Message 156 of 162 (1,142 Views)

★★ Novice
@cjlamebrain Same for me. Soooo frustrating. I haven’t played for 6 months because of this
Message 157 of 162 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@brocard5238 I just started having this issue. Is there an update?
Message 158 of 162 (1,099 Views)

Re: Eco workshop stuck on Thursday

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem

Message 159 of 162 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue. My calendar is now up to date but there is no way to start the eco workshop events now. 

Message 160 of 162 (1,057 Views)