Eco workshop

by 9maacpmk3928

Original Post

Re: Eco Workshop Double Issue

Hero
@ThePinkPixie Hi, have you made a sim passive/retired that might be stuck in the Eco workshop event?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 131 of 157 (277 Views)

Re: Eco Workshop Double Issue

★★★ Newbie

Nope, no retirees! 

Message 132 of 157 (269 Views)

Re: Evo Workshop stuck on same day

Hero
@T21GymnastMom29 Hi, please check your passive and retired sims if they were stuck in an Eco workshop event. Latest update brought a preliminary fix to the ‘sim stuck busy’ issue and some players have been able to get back the Eco Workshop functionalities by checking through their stuck sims.

Message 133 of 157 (270 Views)

★ Novice
@Ilois4 I have the same issue On sims mobile and I have 4 retired sims. How do I check if they were stuck and if so how exactly do I fix it?
Message 134 of 157 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 8
OS Version 15.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you try to start ECO workshop any day, it is stuck on Tuesday.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see solution to this problem so I can normally use workshop, get rewards and craft projects.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Bosnia & Herzegovina

Hello!

my ECO workshop has stuck on Tuesday for almost three months. Probably one of my retired sim is stuck in workshop shift. Is there any way I can get rid of my retired sim? I have already removed her from the family tree, but She is still in the house (I can’t even buldoze that house). What should I do?

Message 135 of 157 (214 Views)

Eco workshop

★★★ Newbie

Having trouble with Eco workshop,  Won't let me collect after finishing the session won't let me start another session it's stuck on Friday.

Message 136 of 157 (375 Views)

Hero
@yesiluna93 If you haven’t been able to interact with the retired sims or you have removed the sim from the household and they stayed in the house ‘being stuck’, check the sims from the family portrait.

Message 137 of 157 (176 Views)

Hero
@tasha-bih Hi, please check the retired and removed sim from the family portrait.

Message 138 of 157 (175 Views)

Re: Eco workshop

Hero
@9maacpmk3928 Hi, try leaving your sims idle and restart the app. If it doesn’t help, it is possible that a passive/retired sim might be stuck in the event and blocking the new events in the Eco workshop. Check your passive/retired sims from the family portrait.

Message 139 of 157 (342 Views)

★ Novice
@Ilois4 Oh Thanks! Shift finally moved from Tuesday to a real day Standard smile
Message 140 of 157 (158 Views)
Twitter Stream