Re: Eco Workshop Double Issue

by Ilois4

Original Post

Re: Eco workshop stuck on Thursday

★ Novice

Hello! How do I go about getting help for the same problem?

Message 131 of 162 (534 Views)

Eco Workshop Double Issue

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy A52 5G
OS Version Android V12 - One UI V4.1
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure?
What do you expect to see? Not sure what you mean by this. But I would like to see this part of the game working again so I don't have to spend SimCash to finish my eco projects when the calendar gets stuck or my Sims can no longer pick up a shift.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

My Eco Workshop has been getting stuck on the occasional Saturday for days at a time, causing me to either have to lose my progress on a project or spend my simcash to make up for missing materials.  Nothing I try seems to get this going on its own, and suddenly it fixes itself and the calendar catches up, leaving me behind on the materials I need to finish new projects.

And now, to make it all even sweeter, none of my sims have the option to even do a workshop shift, the prompt just isn't there. While doing a Sunday shift at the workshop  with one sim, I logged back on to her doing something completely different, two of my sims were in fact doing relationship activities that they had previously completed and ever since I have not been able to start a shift with any sim, leaving the one project I did start short o  the materials I was after to complete it again!

Not to mention,  how am I going to complete today's Dailey quests if I can't use the eco workshop?

Very frustrating. This isn't the first time either, this happens about once a month, but the problems were usually spread out. This time they've been back to back issues for two weeks.

I didn't think to take a screenshot of the calendar problem, but I did grab one showing the lack of activity bubbles to start the workshop shift.

Thank you

Message 132 of 162 (539 Views)

Evo Workshop stuck on same day

★★ Apprentice

My Eco Workshop has been stuck on the same day for a few weeks. I can’t upgrade the workshop or make any real progress. Since it’s stuck on the same day, I can’t complete season a task for the current Sims Festival or craft anything that requires nuts&bolts. I can work shifts, but it’s only for the day it’s stuck on.

Message 133 of 162 (536 Views)

Hero
@ThePinkPixie Hi, have you made a sim passive/retired that might be stuck in the Eco workshop event?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 134 of 162 (708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope, no retirees! 

Message 135 of 162 (700 Views)

Re: Evo Workshop stuck on same day

Hero
@T21GymnastMom29 Hi, please check your passive and retired sims if they were stuck in an Eco workshop event. Latest update brought a preliminary fix to the ‘sim stuck busy’ issue and some players have been able to get back the Eco Workshop functionalities by checking through their stuck sims.

Message 136 of 162 (701 Views)

★ Novice
@Ilois4 I have the same issue On sims mobile and I have 4 retired sims. How do I check if they were stuck and if so how exactly do I fix it?
Message 137 of 162 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 8
OS Version 15.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you try to start ECO workshop any day, it is stuck on Tuesday.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see solution to this problem so I can normally use workshop, get rewards and craft projects.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Bosnia & Herzegovina

Hello!

my ECO workshop has stuck on Tuesday for almost three months. Probably one of my retired sim is stuck in workshop shift. Is there any way I can get rid of my retired sim? I have already removed her from the family tree, but She is still in the house (I can’t even buldoze that house). What should I do?

Message 138 of 162 (645 Views)

Eco workshop

★★★ Newbie

Having trouble with Eco workshop,  Won't let me collect after finishing the session won't let me start another session it's stuck on Friday.

Message 139 of 162 (806 Views)

Hero
@yesiluna93 If you haven’t been able to interact with the retired sims or you have removed the sim from the household and they stayed in the house ‘being stuck’, check the sims from the family portrait.

Message 140 of 162 (607 Views)