Toddlers Can’t Sleep Anywhere

by ix_soar

Original Post

Toddlers Can’t Sleep Anywhere

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Cottage Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to Work, Island Living, Seasons, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Dream Home Decorator, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day,Bowling Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff, Tiny Living, Bust the Dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no clue.
What happens when the bug occurs? The toddler won’t get near the bed and says that they can’t reach it.
What do you expect to see? The toddler to get inside the bed and fall asleep.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I’m having an issue where my toddlers can’t sleep anywhere. On beds, couches, etc. When I hit the sleep interaction on the bed, it shows the crossed out x saying that my sim can’t walk over to the bed and get in it. I’ve checked and nothing is interfering with the bed. I do play with mods and have been running test to see if it was one of my mods, but all the test came back clear. Any help?

Message 1 of 8 (659 Views)

Re: Toddlers Can’t Sleep Anywhere

Hero
@ix_soar Does the testing mean you removed all mods/cc from your game and deleted the localthumbcache file and still have the issue `?

Does it work on a new save in a clean folder (for testing) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (638 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I say testing, I took out all my mods and added them in back a little at a time.

Message 3 of 8 (622 Views)

Hero
@ix_soar Did you test several homes ? (Preferably with no mods at all)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (617 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tested in several homes and it only doesn’t work in the one I’m trying to get it to work. I tried it with mods too.

Message 5 of 8 (531 Views)

Hero
@ix_soar Could be something in the way then. Could you upload your house to the gallery and put the name here ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (483 Views)

★★★ Novice

I uploaded it to the gallery. The name of the save is Family Mansion Cottage 10

Message 7 of 8 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ix_soar Thanks. I'll test this and get back to you

EDIT: 

I don't see any buildings in your gallery. Just two families with CC.

Did you upload it under a different user name ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (434 Views)