by RedRidingHood22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Bug / Lags when trying to cook

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of the Sims 4 games
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, maybe a fix update?
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to cook there is a 3-4 minute lag in the game, when going to restaurants the cooks stand outside of the restaurant for more than 10 minutes instead of being in the kitchen already cooking and including a lot of lagging when performing normal request for sims.
What do you expect to see? Some type of resolution or update to the issues at hand! This has been happening since the last fix update.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was supposed to be a quick fix.

None

Message 1 of 5 (1,574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Bug / Lags when trying to cook

Hero
@RedRidingHood22 That sounds like this issue then: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Lag-for-menu-to-show-up-when-clicking-on-objects/m-p/1055...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,506 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@RedRidingHood22 For your first issue: When does the lag occur ? When you click on the fridge on until they start cooking ?

For the other issue please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-DO-Chef-won-t-enter-the-restaurant/td-p/6778984

Please edit your thread to be about the lag only and use the other thread for the chef. EA needs reports in the bug forum to be about one issue only.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,517 Views)

★ Apprentice

When you click on the Stove or Fridge is when it occurs!

Message 3 of 5 (1,510 Views)

Hero
@RedRidingHood22 That sounds like this issue then: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Lag-for-menu-to-show-up-when-clicking-on-objects/m-p/1055...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,507 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay thanks!

Message 5 of 5 (1,501 Views)