Sim keeps on generated makeup

by Prince_Ikster

Original Post

Sim keeps on generated makeup

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all but the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a random generated sim become part of the household and have them either change into special clothes or work clothes for the actor career
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim wears Makeup that he was originally generated with
What do you expect to see? To not wear that makeup anymore especially in work clothes or wearing the festival kimono
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I added an NPC into my household and edited his style (he was originally wearing makeup) I removed that when I changed his outfits but now every time he goes to work as an actor and gets into hair & makeup or into costume he goes back to the makeup he was originally generated in. It's also happened when he went to a festival and bought and put on the kimono. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,404 Views)

Re: Sim keeps on generated makeup

★★ Pro
@Prince_Ikster Could you test without mods? This probably won't be looked into unless it's cleared that it's not caused by any of your mods.
Message 2 of 7 (1,358 Views)

★★★ Novice
@siirysiir I just tested it without mods and it's still happening Frown
Message 3 of 7 (1,332 Views)

Hero
@Prince_Ikster Did you also test another Sim/Save game with no mods ? It's possible that the one that's already affected is borked for good.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Novice

It may be that save but I'm not 100%, I tried a new save but couldn't completely replicate it on that save because I couldn't find any randomly generated townies with make up on. I hope it's only a problem on my original save and not all my games

Message 5 of 7 (1,236 Views)

Hero
@Prince_Ikster Have you tried taking the Sim to CAS with sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas and then change the make and see if it comes back (still with no mods) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict That may work! I'll have to test it soon when I'm not working to see if it will
Message 7 of 7 (1,162 Views)