Sim cannot graduate or get degree due to other sim leaving lot

by CARR1EF1SHER

Original Post

Sim cannot graduate or get degree due to other sim leaving lot

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? Whatever the most current on is as of May 12, 2023
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I had a sim doing a second degree at home, was on the last day of all classes and was about to get the pop up for the grades when her daughter left the lot to go on a date.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim never got the grade pop up because her daughter was leaving the lot at the same time it should pop up. She now has the Class Schedule section stuck saying: This Sim has graduated. No more Terms left to attend. It has been 4 in-game days now with no grades pop up or graduation. She also can not un-enroll/re-enroll in University either.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sim to be able to get her degree and be able to graduate.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My Sim was doing college classes from home and supposed to get her pop up for her university grades for the end of her classes (University of Britechester, Art History) and be able to graduate. Her daughter left the lot to go on a date at the same time the pop up should have occurred and it never popped up. It's stuck saying she has graduated with no terms to attend, but shes not getting her degree or graduation. She cannot un-enroll or re-enroll, either.  

Message 1 of 1 (491 Views)