by WizardJeremyArch

Original Post

[ROM] [CD] [COL] Scruberoo not working on pets

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.99.264.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions, All Game Packs except My Wedding Stories, and All Stuff Packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a spellcaster use scruberoo on dirty cows and dogs
What happens when the bug occurs? the spellcaster casts the scruberoo spell, it succeeds but the pet doesn't become clean.
What do you expect to see? for the scruberoo spell to work on animals.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

So i have been playing with the horse ranch expansion, and on my lot i have horses, cows, chickens, goats, sheep, a dog, and a cat. I have my spellcaster sim recently learn the scruberoo spell and i've tried using it on my cow but most of the time it doesn't actually work, my sim does the spell, the spell succeeds and the cow has a spark of magic but they don't get clean. I also can't seem to use scruberoo on my dog when it's dirty, i only get the bind as familiar.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (545 Views)