[PS] Build mode items being set down far away from original placement

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PS4
Which language are you playing the game in?: English
How often does the bug occur?: Always when in build mode
What is your current game version number?: 1.71
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?: High school years, Get famous, City Living, Werewolf's, Wedding stories, Home decorator, Realm of magic, Laundry day, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Launch build mode in any residential building; Pick an object like a plant to place somewhere; place plant down anywhere from any angle
What happens when the bug occurs?: Build mode items move far out of frame instead of original placement
What do you expect to see?: Build mode items in their desired locations
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?: No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?: Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.:  I updated the game to version 1.71 and this just started happening

Message 1 of 3 (614 Views)

Re: Build Mode Grid Issue With Object Placement

★ Apprentice

I've seen this problem with mirrors that were in very small bathrooms -- one was in the Granite Falls National Park visitor center -- when I tried to move the mirror up a bit, it went flying off the grid into the forest somewhere. Also had the same thing happen in a tiny home I was building after the update.

Message 2 of 3 (590 Views)

Re: Build Mode Grid Issue With Object Placement

Community Manager

Hey there @Katsukiii00,

I've moved this post over to the bug reports section, could you fill this template out please and edit your post with this information?

Product:
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in?:
How often does the bug occur?:
What is your current game version number?:
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?:
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?:
What happens when the bug occurs?:
What do you expect to see?:
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?:
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?:
Please describe the patch or change you made.:

@TwynHouse 

Are you also playing on PlayStation?

solaire.png

Message 3 of 3 (569 Views)