by thefailedbeta

Original Post

[PH] AutoPaintings/Notes on Bulletin Board go to HH Inventory/Obsession

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Family Bulletin Board on lot
What happens when the bug occurs? Parents/Adults of the household autonomously (and rather obsessively) add new notes and images to the board, however none of the notes or drawings are placed on the board and instead go into the household inventory. The board has always been blank, so it's not as if the board is out of space.
What do you expect to see? I expect the notes to get snapped to the blank board instead of getting sent to the inventory. I also expect my sims to not be writing notes so many times a day.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm unsure if this is a new problem as this is the first time I've used the bulletin board since it launched.

The mother has a maxed painting skill so that may be contributing to why she's creating so many drawings, but even still it seems a bit obsessive. Over the course of 5 sim days, I've gotten 12 drawings and 10 post-it type notes, all of which were immediately sent to the household inventory.

This bug initially started on a vanilla save with no mods, however I have used mods in the past in other saves. The board was placed without the use of cheats.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 3 (381 Views)

Re: [PH] AutoPaintings/Notes on Bulletin Board go to HH Inventory/Obsession

Hero
@thefailedbeta Does it only go to the HH if they do it on their own or also when you add them manually ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (347 Views)

Re: [PH] AutoPaintings/Notes on Bulletin Board go to HH Inventory/Obsession

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict Seems to only be when they do it on their own. I was just able to have them manually put a couple things on the board with no problem.

Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)