Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Passive sim is busy

by t47euqf

Original Post

Re: Passive sim busy

Champion
@1004697129611 Is your sim still playing the piano? Unfortunately I don’t have a solution for you, I just have a recollection of some comment (here or elsewhere) that moving the sim to another house helped but maybe it depends on which hobby/event the sim got stuck. 🤔

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 51 of 55 (120 Views)

Re: Passive sim busy

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately he is still playing the piano. Moving him to another house didn’t help, so he got retired through marriage and then I removed him from the house. He is no longer on the family photo but he is still haunting the new family’s house 😡 

Message 52 of 55 (103 Views)

Passive sim is busy

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version iOS 15.1
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? One passive sim will not be able to be promoted to active, because the game will say the sim is in an event. When in fact they are not and will not show a way to remove or have sim complete the event they are stuck in.
What do you expect to see? One of my sims is passive and cannot be promoted to active because the game says she is in another event and doesn’t show a way for me to excuse her from whatever event she is stuck in. I have tried moving her to another plot or having an active sim interact with her and she remains passive.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

I have made another sim passive and they are able to be made active again, it is just somehow her who can’t be made active again. Please contact me for my player information and fix this bug if at all possible, thanks. 

Message 53 of 55 (110 Views)

Re: Passive sim is busy

Champion
@Sheer_Happiness Hi, unfortunately this issue is affecting several players at the moment and no fix yet: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Passive-Sims-are-quot-busy-quot-stuck-in-events/td-p/1048...

As a workaround some players have decided to remove the sim from the household and then found them from city/other lots and started new relationship to get the sim back to household by marrying them.

Message 54 of 55 (71 Views)

Re: Passive sim is busy

Champion
@t47euqf Hi, I merged your post to previous thread, unfortunately no fix yet but let’s be hopeful for a speedy fix.

Message 55 of 55 (33 Views)
Twitter Stream