[OPEN] Want Not Completed - Ask to be Boyfriend

by MzMelonz

Original Post

Re: Want Not Completed - Ask to be Boyfriend

★★ Apprentice

I am currently playing in a testsave without Mods/CC (trying to reproduce another bug; pulled the localthumbcache before creating a new vanilla save). My Sim wanted to ask another Sim to be her girlfriend. They were on their homelot. Want still did not complete. Hope my info helps!

Message 11 of 16 (416 Views)

Re: Want Not Completed - Ask to be Boyfriend

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same problem the last few weeks on PC. My Sim keeps getting a task to ask someone to be their girlfriend. I have asked the Sim to be the girlfriend and it does not complete the task. It will remain there for a day or two then dismiss itself. I have even asked the Sim to be my girlfriend, had them broke up, and then had the same issue repeat. If anyone has any solutions that would be great 

Message 12 of 16 (358 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Want Not Completed - Ask to be Boyfriend

★★★ Novice

I have this problem on PC and I have broken-up and asked to be boyfriend several times on different lots, with either sim initiating the ask and it's the same problem. I haven't been playing for a while, so I assume it happened sometime around the new school years update too. At this point, I'd just like the whim to be replaced with sometime else so I can get points some other way. 

Message 13 of 16 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is what's been happening to me, (svend1928's previous post) on PC though not Xbox like the OG poster. The whim doesn’t complete and then their partner says they've fallen out of love. 

I've broken them apart, got them back together, tried again switching who asked who out and still the whim doesn't disappear or award points. One sim has the Soulmate aspiration, and they are behind on fulfillment points, compared to their partner, partly for this reason. (The other has the master spellcaster aspiration. Both of them are spellcasters.)

I hadn't played for a while and came back to this being an issue so I'd imagine it started happening around the time the high school years update came out as OG guesses. That pack came out while I wasn't playing. 

Message 14 of 16 (286 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue now - but with the 'start a new relationship'-wish that a sim gets because of the non-committal trait. I've started new relationships three times (ask to be boyfriend) and the wish has not completed itself once.

Message 15 of 16 (247 Views)

★ Guide

Same here! It’s not the only one I can’t get to fulfill, but it is the most annoying one at the moment. 

Message 16 of 16 (205 Views)