[NEEDS SAVES] [W] Werewolf eyes/ears glitching out

by tdutbtv8cygi

Original Post

Re: Werewolf form is glitched after sim aged up.

★★★★ Novice

Different username here because the account I use is my sister's. Her account name is merryv

Message 10 of 48 (2,006 Views)

Re: glitchy, melting werewolf human forms?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am also having this problem. 

Playing a sim made from scratch who received their curse from Greg via werebies.

She was fine until right after the birth of her first child and aging from YA to Adult, suddenly her ears have warped and her eyeball is protruding from her skull. This is both during controlled and forced werewolf transitions. Other werewolves are missing on eye from their sockets and have warped ears as well. 

No Mods, No CC, PC Windows 10

https://twitter.com/PurseBurrito/status/1538967843693285378?s=20&t=VwdI03dAoT-YlS7ghf_-jA 

https://twitter.com/PurseBurrito/status/1539014962831581185?s=20&t=VwdI03dAoT-YlS7ghf_-jA 

Message 11 of 48 (2,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tdutbtv8cygi OK. I'll check it out in a bit

@Illustrasims Moving this over to this thread here. Looks more like your issue. I know I gave you both links but feels this one is closer.

EDIT: 

@tdutbtv8cygi 

I found one solution

Bild_2022-06-21_163911392.png

.. kidding aside, I wanted to try to age her up and down to see if that helps but seeing that she's pregnant, that won't work atm.

Could you try once she had the baby if that would work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 48 (1,816 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How do I do that without MCCC?

Message 13 of 48 (1,802 Views)

Hero
@tdutbtv8cygi You should be able to if you use the cheat cas.fulleditmode on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 48 (1,794 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Changing her ages does nothing. The only fix I've found so far is to change her eyes shape (it even  fixes her ears) but I would prefer not to do that to fix a glitch that shouldn't even exist :x

Message 15 of 48 (1,779 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@tdutbtv8cygi Could you please create a thread in the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

There are similar threads there already but none of them have the template. It needs to be filled out. I will merge this afterwards.

If you're not prompted for the template, please include these:

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 48 (1,736 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thread created here 

Message 18 of 48 (1,723 Views)

Hero
@tdutbtv8cygi Thanks. Merged the other thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 48 (1,716 Views)

Re: [W] Werewolf eyes glitching out on aging up

★★★★ Guide

I'm having this issue as well and there is a thread with others on the Sims Forum.  I downloaded the sim from the Maxis gallery and aged him up to adult.  I noticed his ears looking weird yesterday and today his left eye was missing.  Honestly, the empty eye socket looks really cool but the missing eye was partially sticking out of the side of his head.  I aged up some others, I'll have to check them.

Message 20 of 48 (1,681 Views)