by catloverplayer

Original Post

[OPEN] [SE] Sims won't do romantic interactions in the Hot Spring

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 170.84_1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to get them to make a move,kiss,makeout etc after relaxing in the hotspring together.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I tell them to to make a move or other romance options they don't do anything. Sometimes they will if you cancel the relax together interaction but most of the time when you do this one of the sims will stand and the interaction cancels.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This didn't start happening with this latest patch. It happened from the beginning in Snowy Escape. It commonly happens at the Onseen Lot in MT K but it also happens anywhere you place a hotspring including residential lots. I have noticed if you get them to woohoo first they can do the romance interactions after the woohoo but they should be able to do them before. The sim standing up after I cancel the relax together animation is really aggrevating. The same happens with relax if you tell both of them to relax at the same time by each other.

This should be easy to fix maybe by adding a sit here together or making it to where they can do romantic interactions while their relaxing together. All it needs is some tuning.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (2,600 Views)

Re: Sims won't do romantic interactions in the Hot Spring

★★ Guide

There have been a lot more then 2 people have this issue as I have seen it mentioned on Twitter.  It's also happening on PS4 so mods can be ruled out as the culprit. 

Message 2 of 5 (2,432 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer I did a short test for this and for mit it works fine if you remove the relax interaction.

I'm wondering if it's just the same as this issue and just a bit counter intuitive: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BY-DESIGN-Sim-doesn-t-get-out-of-hot-spring/m-p/9768084#M16536...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (2,410 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict When I remove the relax interaction one sim stands up. On rare occasions they will do romance when canceling relax. I think if maxis tunes the relax together interaction it should fix it.
Message 4 of 5 (2,381 Views)

★★ Guide

This is still  happening and it happens on PS4 as well not just pc. That proves it's not mod related.  The code needs tuning so they can do romantic interactions while their relaxing together.

Message 5 of 5 (2,107 Views)