by silver_doe94

Original Post

[OPEN] [SE] Sims Can Only Make Single Serving of Ramen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to cook any kind of ramen
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims can only make single servings of any type of ramen. They can't make family or party servings.
What do you expect to see? Sims able to select a serving size for Ramen, like with all other dishes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but my sims are only able to make single servings of specifically ramen dishes. This issue isn't present for any other kind of dish. Where there's usually a dropdown for which serving size you want to make, this is not present for ramen.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (1,234 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [SE] Sims Can Only Make Single Serving of Ramen

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah why isnt there an option to make family size or party size, its maddening. I was looking for a mod that could maybe fix this. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,163 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Sims Can Only Make Single Serving of Ramen

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm pretty sure that Ramen was a multi-surving meal before cottage living. please turn it back...

Message 3 of 8 (654 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

This would seem a relatively easy fix, please add it to your next laundry list! <3 Komorebi residents are getting kind of tired of only onigiri dinners.

edit: oh and this applies not only to all the variations of ramen but tteokguk too! It's incredibly inconvenient to have to make this single dish 8 times for a household of 8 sims for Korean New Year...

Message 4 of 8 (444 Views)

Rif.: [OPEN] [SE] Sims Can Only Make Single Serving of Ramen

★★★ Pro
I have this one too. And not only that, the seaweed ramen is only available if you click on the stove.
Message 5 of 8 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@GiardiniDiMarzo ahh thank you, I've been wondering if there was a recipe like that or did I just imagine it.. AND how do I access it if it actually exists.. :D I guess there's a "Me too" button somewhere to click about this one too. :/
Message 6 of 8 (353 Views)

Hero
@GiardiniDiMarzo Please use this thread for the seaweed issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SE-Seaweed-Ramen-recipe-is-missing-from-the-fridge-cook-menu/m...

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (317 Views)

★ Guide

Still have this issue.

Message 8 of 8 (218 Views)