[FIXED] [SE] Climbing Excursion: Can't move to the next stage

by seahalkslol97

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Climbing Excursion: Can't move to the next stage

★★★★ Novice

Of course it's bugged by the time I try it...

I am also having this issue.

Message 21 of 96 (3,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Carl has a fix for this if your willing to use mods anyway. It doesn't help console players though...  

It's a free download by the way no need to be patron.

Edit: sorry my bad

CM Edit: Do not link directly to mods on AHQ. 

Message 22 of 96 (3,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue. I just got this pack and I’m honestly so annoyed 

Message 23 of 96 (3,377 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue

Message 24 of 96 (3,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@seahalkslol97 Same thing is happening to me but not until the second stage. I click move on and it does nothing. Only way out is to end the event early Frown
Message 25 of 96 (3,204 Views)

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dutch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest patch (infants patch)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP: all except high school years and growing together, GP: all, SP: all, Kits: bust the dust, everyday clutter, decor lux kit, little campers kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start an excursion to the top of mount Komorebi. I could start at the onsen, climb to the mark and proceed to stage 2. At stage 2 when my sims are at the mark I can't proceed. I click the button to continue to the next stage (dutch: doorgaan) and nothing happens
What happens when the bug occurs? I hit the move on button and the two sims both get the green person plus on top of their heads and then nothing happens
What do you expect to see? the loading screen that then moves me to the next stage
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? This happens in an unmodded game
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? it started after the infants patch

I had problems one stage further than the original OP but it is the same issue.

Another issue is that I first had to select the participants and then the group leader. If I first selected the group leader and then the rest of the team I had no button to accept the team members. But this one I could solve by selecting the team first and then the leader.

Message 26 of 96 (3,141 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can confirm: Carl's fix gets past this bug.  Even if you apply it mid-excursion.

Message 27 of 96 (3,021 Views)

Can't progress to the top of the mountain

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? High School Years, Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Werewolves, Dream Home Decorator, Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go on a mountain climb and try to progress to the final stage of the mountain
What happens when the bug occurs? I click the button to proceed and my sims just stand there like nothing happened
What do you expect to see? The sims travel to the mountain peak
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After I finally got around the bug where there was no check mark to confirm guests on the mountain climb, my sims get stuck on the penultimate level of the climb

Message 28 of 96 (2,671 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was planing on doing the excursion and saw this post. I tried it today and this happened to me as well. Even though i had gold medal on the second stage, and the button was active for clicking, once you get the pop up to advance and click continue, nothing happened Frown I really hope they fix it soon, i've been working my sim so hard to be able to complete this event and the aspiration

Message 29 of 96 (2,539 Views)

Re: Mt. Komorebi climbing excursion not letting my sims move to the next stage

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem ! (I’m from France)

Message 30 of 96 (2,488 Views)