Social Bug

by bluewillow72

Original Post

[OPEN] [SE] [CL] City Native: Introduction task not working (Respectful)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Create a Proper Sim and give them the City Native Aspiration 2. Attempt respectful Introduction with any Sim
What happens when the bug occurs? The respectful introduction doesn't count for the step to introduce yourself to Sims in three different hoods (Level 1)
What do you expect to see? The introduction to count.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installing SE

n/a

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,709 Views)
Highlighted

Social Bug

★ Novice

When my sim does the "proper introduction" it doesn't register for the City Native aspiration Soccer ball introduce self to someone new in 3 different neighborhoods. 

Only started after I installed Snowy Retreat. 

Message 1 of 7 (2,781 Views)

Re: Social Bug

Hero
@bluewillow72 Seems you weren't prompted to fill out the bug form

Could you click on the three dots on your post and choose edit post. This should prompt you.

Please fill in all the info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@bluewillow72 Could you edit your post and fill out the form ?

Created new thread with filled out form.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (2,719 Views)

★ Guide
@bluewillow72 I just noticed this as well. My "proper" Sim's "respectful" introduction isn't counting. She doesn't have any other options to introduce herself other than "respectful " and "howdy" ( from latest ranch pack) , neither one counts towards the aspiration.
Message 5 of 7 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was struggling with this myself, the best way to move past this is to use the milestone cheats "aspirations.complete_current_milestone", which moves onto the next section of the aspirations!

Message 6 of 7 (1,112 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [CL] City Native: Introduction task not working (Respectful)

★★ Guide

I wonder if the Tomarani Introduction counts for this? 

Message 7 of 7 (335 Views)