by DoloresGrey

Original Post

[OPEN] [SD] Pedicure disappears when asking for manicure

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Czech
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Discover University, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler stuff, Backyard stuff, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen (+ bust the dust and retro style)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim get pedicure and then manicure right after.
What happens when the bug occurs? The painted toe nails will disappear as soon as you ask for the manicure. If you do manicure first and then pedicure everything works just fine, as it is supposed to. I checked in three different households in two different saves. I repaired my game and checked again. It is still happening.
What do you expect to see? I expect the painted toe nails to stay painted.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am adding a video where you can see the nailpolish to disappear when I ask for manicure.

https://youtu.be/TRI3iDbjZuA 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Filled in broken template according to info given by user.

Message 1 of 2 (1,160 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SD] Pedicure disappears when asking for manicure

★★★ Apprentice

I am also having this problem. Asking for a manicure after receiving a pedicure will immediately cause the "Pedicure has Worn Away" sadness moodlet.

I would like to add another detail. My pedicures also aren't applying the visual nail polish at all. (I have only tried on male sim.) The happy moodlet gets applied after a pedicure, but the toenails remain bare.

Message 2 of 2 (849 Views)