by xoChelleJoxo

Original Post

[OPEN] Puddles On Upper Floor showing on floor below

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let puddles gather on floor, usually it's larger puddles, not just one little puddle.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can see the puddle from the upper floor from the lower floor. It'll be on the ceiling and when you tell a sim to mod up the puddle, they'll mop up from the floor below.
What do you expect to see? I expect to not see the upper floor puddle on my lower floor and I expect a sim to go upstairs and mop up the puddle on the correct floor, in the correct place.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It's just been since the last patch.

The bathroom is on my 2nd floor and the dining room is on my first floor and you can see the multiple puddles from giving my toddlers a bath is showing on the lower floor, but near where the ceiling would be. And when I tell a sim to mop the puddle, the mop it from the lower floor. Most of the time, it is puddles from toddler's bath's. Smaller puddles don't always show up downstairs, but larger, multiple puddles do.  

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 4 (1,999 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Puddles On Upper Floor showing on floor below

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,923 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Puddles On Upper Floor showing on floor below

★★★ Novice

Has there been any fix for this? I'm, having the same issue except mines is going down more than one floor. Its going from my 3rd level right down to the 1st

Message 3 of 4 (1,399 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Puddles On Upper Floor showing on floor below

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, it's so annoying, they even clean directly on the first floor, it makes no sense.

Message 4 of 4 (989 Views)