[FIXED] Pregnancy does not proceed further

by claire_sunshine

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Pregnancy does not proceed further

★★★★ Novice

Yeah same happend to me. This ruined my Mainhousehold, because the pregnancy timer never resetts or goes further. My Sim stucks in the 3th Trimester, and doesn't goes further. Its depressing and just disappointing, because EA won't fix it. 

Maybe I can get a refund on the new Pack and can play in peace without it.

Waiting for this big bug in a pack where pregnancy is one of the main parts is just DISAPPOINTING!

Message 41 of 68 (3,052 Views)

My Sim Is Pregnant but Doesn't Have the Moodlet

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

My sim and her husband tried for a baby in the waterfall in the Sulani world where they live. I did not have any mods installed at the time, this was more than two weeks ago in sim time and she hasn't progressed through the pregnancy any further at all. Her yoga/workout abilities have been disabled due to her pregnancy and she's normally an active sim so this is hard to get around. When she "became" pregnant, she was snorkeling at Ohan'Ali Town and I am wondering if this caused the issue. 

I have tried "resetting her" and recovering a save where she isn't pregnant but it's reverting back to 5 real days ago when I previously played (she didn't even know her husband at the time). I have since installed a mod from Curse Forge to abort but I don't get the option because the moodlet for the "Trimester" stage isn't active. 

Is there any known work around? My more recent saves today have been since she became pregnant apparently. 

UPDATE 2023.04.12 - I have uninstalled the expansion pack at the cost of losing the what comes with it and pregnancies are working normally again. There must be something wrong with the Growing Together expansion pack coding (or something). I hope this helps! 

Message 42 of 68 (3,037 Views)

Eating for 2 Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Hi maybe someone can help me out. Lately my sims will get the eating for 2 Mosley but the pregnancy never progresses and they can’t try for baby again. No baby ever comes, no baby bump, just the moodlet. Help 

Message 43 of 68 (3,037 Views)

Re: Eating for 2 Glitch

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nkiara46

@JustaKoat 

I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 68 (3,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello

i have the same problem after the growingTogether pack and now my sim is stuck in the second trimester, I have tried everything but nothing have changed for 5 days (irl). I have removed every cc/hack/mod but it didn't work anyway. does someone know if the ea team is working on a solution for the bugg?

Message 45 of 68 (2,995 Views)

★ Guide

This is happening to me now too and I do NOT have the Growing Together pack. My sim is pregnant and she has the pregnancy buffer but is missing the info indicating how much longer she has until the next trimester.

Message 46 of 68 (2,952 Views)

★ Guide

After I posted above, I closed my game and downloaded LeRoiDeTout's "Performance Commands / Get Relationship Metrics Error Fix" Mod. Then I restarted my game and used MCCC to clear the pregnancy that was stuck. I then had my sims Woohoo again to start a fresh pregnancy and this time the pregnancy buffer shows the time until the next trimester. Just wanted to share that in case it could help other people.

Message 47 of 68 (2,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i'm having this issue too, has anyone found a fix yet? 

Message 48 of 68 (2,927 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. It appears to still be open, so maybe they're working on it.

Message 49 of 68 (2,898 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue with and without mods. First pregnancy with a new save file. The pregnancy moodlet suddenly disappeared after 2nd trimester. Sim was stuck being pregnant for weeks.
Had to use MCC to force the birth to happen.

Message 50 of 68 (2,827 Views)