by WhantSomeEggs

Original Post

[OPEN] Off Grid Living: Chess Table has 'use elbow grease' option

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day, and Bowling Night
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set lot to Off-Grid, buy a chess table(I'm using one from city living but also tried a base game one), then play some chess to mess up the pieces stop the action then try to "clean up" the board has option "Use elbow grease" with an off-grid icon instead.
What happens when the bug occurs? The action to "clean up" the chess board seams to have been changed with the new off-grid options to "use elbow grease". This is a problem because you get the sore from doing chores moodlet, for essentially moving chess pieces back to their start positions.
What do you expect to see? The option to "clean up" chess board should be returned to normal and not be effected by the lot trait at all.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the Eco-Living/Off-grid patch recently.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (1,339 Views)

Re: Chess Table and Off-Grid

Hero (Retired)

I have this issue in my off-the-grid lot as well. Seems like any type of cleaning action results in moodlets related to scrubbing, not just actions that you actively choose to do like cleaning up the chess table. I keep getting "sore from cleaning up" or energized from cleaning, etc from autonomous washing hands after using the toilet or washing dishes, too.

Message 2 of 2 (1,274 Views)