Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Likes/Dislikes: Missing music genre

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go on likes and dislikes
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, the content is missing
What do you expect to see? Content missing
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Last one.

Hi, the batuu music is missing as an opition on likes and dislikes. Please fix this?? 😢

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 16 (3,981 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Likes/Dislikes: Missing music genre

Hero

● The Batuu Radio Stations are now available for Likes and Dislikes in the Music Genre category in Create a Sim.
● The Carnaval Radio Station is now available for Likes and Dislikes in the Music Genre category in Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

If you still have issues with other stations, please create a new thread.

Talk Radio seems to be still missing and has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CL-Talk-Radio-not-in-Likes-and-Dislikes/m-p/12431131#M253376

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 16 of 16 (1,658 Views)

All Replies

Re: LIKES AND DISLIKES missing music genre

Hero
@SorrowQueen Is that the only one that's missing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 16 (3,951 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict Both Batuuian music types (Batuu radio and DJ R-3X Stereo) are missing. No other music types are missing from the likes/dislikes, but there's an option called "DJ booth music" (my translation, not sure what it's actually called in the game in English) in the likes/dislikes that can't be found in the music settings (where all the radio stations are and you can listen to the songs).
Message 3 of 16 (3,636 Views)

★ Guide

I think Cottagecore is also missing, but I don't have Cottage Living yet to confirm?

Message 4 of 16 (3,531 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@annaliese39 Just installed Cottage Living and can confirm that the Cottage Core radio station is missing from the likes/dislikes.
Message 5 of 16 (3,471 Views)

Hero

We took the opportunity to add Likes and Dislikes for Cottagecore in the Music category and for Cross-Stitching and Knitting in the Activity section. These were a bit overdue, but I’m glad we were able to add them for this update!

So cottagecore was added with Patch 1.82.99/1.50

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 16 (3,307 Views)

Carnival music not present in CAS likes/dislikes

★★★★★ Expert

In the latest patch, carnival music has been added, which I personally like a lot, but there is no option in CAS for like/dislike. Can you please check if this is also the same in your game?

Message 7 of 16 (3,163 Views)

Carnaval music station not included as a Like/Dislike option

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.83.24.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Journey to Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look in CAS, under the Likes/Dislikes > Music options
What happens when the bug occurs? Under the Music Genre part of the Likes/Dislikes option in CAS, the new Carnaval genre/music station is missing as an option.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see Carnaval as a choice to either like or dislike under Music in Likes/Dislikes. I'm assuming if it's not an option in CAS, then the game won't ask us if our sim prefers to like/dislike it when they listen to it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed patch 1.83.24.1030, that gave us the new Carnaval music station.

The new Carnaval music station isn't included as a Like/Dislike option for sims. I'd like to be able for my sims to have this included in their choice of preferences, please and thank you Standard smile

Message 8 of 16 (3,166 Views)

Re: Carnival music not present in CAS likes/dislikes

Hero
@GiardiniDiMarzo Merged. There have been other reports.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 16 (3,135 Views)

Re: Carnival music not present in CAS likes/dislikes

★★★★★ Expert
@crinrict Thank you. I didn't add it here because the tag is JTB, but now is more of general issue.
Message 10 of 16 (3,119 Views)